Atmosphere Visual Effects: Office Coordinator
The Office Coordinator is an administrative supporting role with the primary focus of ensuring that all employee data is up to date, organized, communicated to required parties, and legally compliant.
- Maintenance of Employee Files
- Benefit administration
- New hire documentation
- Work permit application administration
- Research and development of employee programs
- Data entry and reporting
- Maintaining supplies to ensure the office runs smoothly
- Other duties as assigned
The right candidate will bring:
- Educational background in Human Resources or Business Administration or equivalent experience such as experience in a busy office environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with relevant HR law (WorkSafeBC, PIPA, ESA, etc.)
- Experience tracking, compiling, and reporting information from multiple sources
- Proficiency in MS Office including EXCEL
- Strong client service orientation, and be able to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of BC payroll laws an asset
- Working knowledge of VFX or similar pipeline is a bonus
If you are interested in working as part of a talented, tight-knit visual effects team, please send us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.